Tuesday, November 19, 2013

About Me

My name is Noradila Sidek Ahmad, u all can call me adila or cik dilla.. I’m 23 years old.. I live in Kelantan. Therefore now I study at Universiti Utara Malaysia. My matrik number is 205522.. My course is Bachelor of Technology Management and semester 7.. However, the next year I’m as an internship student at Scomi Rail Sdn Bhd, Rawang.. Thus , firstly I come UUM, I stay at DPP tnb until now..
My writing comes pure from the heart, since I'm naturally an honest person. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I do :)

1 comment:

  1. Ice out chains comes with wide variety of designs to choose from. You can buy an 18k ice out chain with amazing designs that simply eye catching. If you want a high value jewelry, buy iced out chains. You also may find your ideal details about iced out chains on icestormgems.com.

    ReplyDelete