Monday, November 18, 2013

I Love Parent

Parents I Love You

Since I was baby, you cared so much for me
Sleepless nights, you sung to me lullabies 
Till I grew up, you did not change you are kind
So, for that, I love you more than my life.

Dear Parents, I craved the horizon of success
Being a part, the only gift I guess
Sometimes I’m down trodden, you’re there 
for sweet caress. I know not what to treasure, 
only the love you deserved.

Mother, knowing I could not repay you
I could not find a mother just like you
You are a wonderful indeed, I Love You

Father, wishing you go to life, a perfect one
You even work hard just for us
Accept our uncertainties, you tenderly love us
Perhaps – someday – well be blessed, at last
I though so many times, so much times 

How can I express my unfading love for you
My pen finds the way I could
So let this poem be my expression


My Beloved Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment